The Universal Laboratory Pharmacy System
Pharmalab was developed in the basic configuration within 5 years and was validated from major companies.
Since 2004 Pharmalab has more then 20 productive installations in all over Europe. It is continuosly in development.
The basic validation of Pharmalab includes about 3,000 pages of documentation, the customer receives an original copy on DVD when you purchase the system.
This means that only a minimal PQ at the customer's need.
Pharmalab is modular so that new modules can be operational without making a complete certification.
There are several additional modules available; we are constantly working on new modules.
- Animal housing. This module allows you to capture any animals to build a certified environment for each individual animal.
The type with breeders and breed, feed and the dwelling is recorded. All stations are recorded and displayed as history.
Weighings are recorded as well as vaccinations, etc. Thus, it is always possible to get statistics about the animals.
For this you can always create lists for the animal protection department automatically.
- Chinese pharmacopoeia: in addition to the USP, EUR, JAP and CFR is also the Chinese pharmacopoeia for the pyrogen implemented.
- Research Module: 08/06/24 For hours pyrogen test is required a special evaluation. This module allows one free configurable for testing.
- Pyr30: For customers who have existing system Pyr30, hereby offers the possibility to take over existing test data.
It can be generated with these latest reports.
- ReadOnly: Other departments want as quickly as possible access the results of the tests and countersigned? Hereby it is possible.
Feadback sees as the author, who has accessed and when.
- Whole blood test: forced back because of animal protection reasons, the pyrogen more and more, will be a replacement for it.
The LAL test is perfect, but not for all preparations. The whole blood test is one of the alternatives.
- Baxter Orth, Austria
- Paul Ehrlich Institut
- Bayer Healthcare
- TTS turktipsan, Ankara, Türkei
- BioChem, Karlsruhe
- Baxter Lessines
- Charles River Fr.
- BioTox Himberg, Austria
- Krka, Krka Slovenia
- CERB, Fr
- BGes, Berlin